Supported Moves are experienced, reliable and caring Senior Move Managers.
Our aim is to give you peace of mind and to make your move as stress-free as possible by offering a comprehensive package of services
Margaret Wilson, Director, Supported Moves
Margaret Wilson is qualified as a mental health nurse and worked in adult mental health services for over 30 years before setting up Supported Moves in 2012. She has a Certificate of Counselling and holds certificates in ethics, accountability and safety from the National Association of Senior Move Managers.
Originally from Canada, Margaret has lived and worked in Lancashire, England since 1980.
Margaret understands that what people need is more than just help clearing rooms and packing boxes: she offers the support and understanding that gives confidence and peace of mind to her clients and their families.
“I am confident that you will find Margaret to be absolutely honest,and that she will respect your confidentiality as well as being a very kind and caring person. I know from experience that she treats people with respect and as individuals, and whilst she will make many helpful suggestions, at the end of the day she will make sure everything is done ‘your way’ and to your time scale.”
Mrs J M Allcock, Blackpool
Some reasons to choose Supported Moves:
- We are fully insured and can provide you with evidence of insurance
- All staff have full DBS clearance (Disclosure and Barring Service, formerly CRB)
- Over 30 years experience working with vulnerable people
- Over 30 years experience in property renovation and repair
- Whenever possible we use local businesses to provide additional support
- No sub-contracting or dealing with various personnel: you build a relationship with the same person
- A flexible scale of charges to ensure value for money
Call 01772 686800 or 07999 063407 today to arrange a Free Consultation